Travel for the summer holidays.

 

I don’t really have plans of holiday for this summer. The actual situation of the world it’s a mystery, but a place I want to travel it’s the south of Chile. I’m from the north, so always the holidays are there, so I don’t know the south of Chile. So I dream with travel to the opposite situation I lived all my life, and know for example Torres del Paine, or Punta Arenas. Glaciar Perito Moreno in Argentina or something like that.

The biggest think when I take a lot of photos it would be to the mountains, with a lot of trees.  Or the plains with the infinite roads when be a lot of animals in the road.  This kind of travels are perfectly to do it with friends, and doing camping in the places where it’s available like the National Park Torres del Paine, The main advantage of this is saving money, and enjoy the views, the connection with nature and other activities such as climbing hills, trekking, or making bonfires.  

And beyond this, the south of Chile is gigantic, so if you don't want to travel so much there are amazing places further north near Lake Llanquihue, or places to see more mountains such as Cochamó. Or trekking up the Osorno Volcano. In short, there are plenty of places and panoramas, the only thing missing is a bit of security with respect to the future and the current situation to be able to travel without so much trouble.

 

Todo sobre las Torres del Paine - excursiones, circuitos, fauna, cómo llegar 

 

Protegiendo el Valle de Cochamó: Si quieres visitar, deberás reservar |  Ladera Sur

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The future about work in social work

Basketball in my childwood.

Urbanism as a subject to study in the future.