my last and favorite concert; Iron Maiden at Estadio Nacional 2019

The last concert and i have the best memories is the concert that Iron Maiden played in October 15th. Also i watched that band before in 2016, but this year was so random. Because i no have tickets to the concert, five hours before the concert one friend tell me about he was selling one ticket in "Galeria" the cheapest ticket, so i bought it for 20.000 Pesos. After entering to the Stadium, i looked a entry was open so i can pass from "galeria" to "Cancha General", one section more expensive than "galería". No one guards was looking so i passed to that location.

 Althought i was alone in that concert, i feel really good because iron maiden is a band you can watch and hear one millon time and never get bored about that. This band remember a lot my adolescence, when i was a lots of bands with my friends we played songs of Metallica, Death, Megadeth, Kreator, etc. So thats are the reasons why i love that band, and this special chance of see the Especially for the riots who lived the following days in Chile, being the last act of normality since 2019.

 

Se suma una nueva fecha de Iron Maiden en Chile | Ruta Rock 

 

 

IRON MAIDEN retoma la gira “Legacy Of The Beast” en Estados Unidos: Set  list y vídeos » Klandestine   

Comentarios

  1. How lucky! I also changed section in one concert I went because there were no guards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg, I feel a little jealous, it's amazing that you've seen live a group as cool as iron maiden, I really enjoy the power that's in hard rock.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The future about work in social work

Basketball in my childwood.

Urbanism as a subject to study in the future.