Why i study Social Work

 

Really when i was 18, i don’t really know what to study. In the school I was very lazy, and I did not pay attention in class, but my califications were good. My dad is a math teacher in the college, so numbers are always in my life, but I think he was always teaching me math started that no like it the subject, but I understand the ejercicies and I had good califications.

So in the last year of high school, I like a lot reading and Latino American literature, in the dead times between Preuniversitario and lessons I read a lot of books, like Roberto Bolaño, Julio Cortazar, Borgues, Vargas Llosa, etc. So the most possible choice to study was study literature, or Castellan Teacher but I was not sure of that, because I saw the reality in the public schools and the precariousness in these schools.

Two weeks before the PSU, I saw in these pages of careers the Social Sciences, was Sociology, Anthropology,  etc. No one really caught my attention, buy Social Work did it because was the study the problems of the society to beat them, that the big reason. Anyway, I like more think new solutions than work in the actual problems.

Comentarios

  1. it makes sense that you have entered to study social work since this career has a very wide field of work and is therefore in the public interest. I also study social work, I hope you have had a good experience as I have had.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The future about work in social work

Basketball in my childwood.

Urbanism as a subject to study in the future.